From Russia with LOVE is the only licensed Russian daycare, where children play and learn a second language, the daycare where children eat home made meals and are potty trained from one year of age!
This is a unique learning center where children will learn a second language fluently.
* provide a loving, nurturing atmosphere
* help children develop social skills and build new relationships
* enhance child’s development through music
* introduce rhythmic movements for physical activities which are designed to lift up the mood and promote a happy and pleasant atmosphere
* help children develop language skills through music, art and theater
* help to improve second language communication skills through group activities
* teach children to follow instructions
Mrs Elena Schwartz has a master’s degree in child education from Moscow State University of Art and Culture and 35 years of experience working with children. Her study included not only music and art but it required to take many hours of pedagogy study as well.
After she received her degree in chorus conductor in 1983, she started working with children as a singing instructor.
For 10 years she had worked as a conductor of a children singing folk group in Russia, called Matreshki. When she came into the United Sates, Mrs Schwartz opened a piano and art studio for children called Learn More Music and Art Center, where she continued to teach children piano and art till this time. She joined Music Teachers National Association and Tidewater music teachers’ forum in 2008.
In 2011 Mrs Schwartz organized another art studio for school aged children called Saturday Russian School of Arts to teach children her native language where she has been working with children every Saturday since.
In 2016 Mrs Schwartz had opened a licensed daycare center From Russia With LOVE.